Thursday, November 17, 2005



Look for those Extra 1-Cent Stamps!

Just a short note today. The dreaded moment is here. The US Postal Service has announced new postal rates which will go into effect January 8.
The cost of mailing a first-class letter will rise from 37 to 39 cents, and a 1-lb Priority Mail package will now cost $ 4.05 instead of $3.85.
Not too bad, after all. I think I will be able to absorb the increased rates in my flat-rate shipping and handling fee. Maybe I will look for a cheaper source of packing material.
Now I just hope the postal service will continue to ship you free Priority Mail boxes, as that makes Priority Mail very attractive for mailing small items.
I would stay away from the eBay-branded boxes if you want to establish your own brand image. Why not use the plain boxes and have some nice address labels printed? VistaPrint has some great designs, though you might want to sign up for their e-mail newsletter first and wait for some of their frequent sales.

So, let's get ready for the busy holiday season!

Cyberbeader
http://www.lovebeadsunlimited.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home